RAM 1500 Towing Capabilities
The new 2022 RAM 1500 is a powerful pickup truck specifically designed to handle everyday tasks, including towing, hauling, and carrying large loads. Now available right here at Best Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM, the 2022 RAM 1500 is built to last, and offers impressive towing capacity as well as technology that makes towing easier for the everyday driver.
Strong for the Long Haul
The 2022 RAM 1500 is equally equipped for work and play, and it boasts a towing capacity of up to 12,750 pounds when it’s outfitted with the available 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque.
When you buy the 2022 RAM 1500 from our Plymouth, MA RAM dealership, you’ll have your choice of five different engines, all offering impressive towing capacity. Here is an overview of your powertrains:
- 7-liter HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque: Towing capacity of 12,750 pounds
- 7-liter HEMI® V8 engine: Towing capacity of 11,610 pounds.
- 6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine with eTorque: Uses advanced technologies like wide-range variable valve timing to achieve a 7,730-pound towing capacity.
- 0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine: Both powerful and efficient, this diesel engine delivers a diesel towing capacity of 12,560 pounds.
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V8 engine: Propels the truck from 0 to 60 in just 4.5 seconds with a horsepower of 702.
Towing Made Easy
New for 2022, the RAM 1500 boasts new available towing features like:
- Trailer 360-degree Surround View Camera: Gives you a birds-eye view around both the truck and trailer.
- Trailer Reverse Steering Control: Simplifies the trailer reversing process by allowing you to steer with the Trailer Steering Knob
Try out these towing features for yourself by giving the 2022 RAM 1500 a spin here at Best Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM.