Is the 2021 Jeep® Cherokee a Capable Outdoor Vehicle?
When you are an off-road adventurer, capability is key. If you’re looking at the 2021 Jeep® Cherokee, we’re guessing that’s the first thing you want to know. Is it a capable outdoor vehicle? There’s no denying this SUV at Best Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is ready for adventure.
Trail Rated® Tough
The Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk has been rigorously tested to earn the coveted Trail Rated® badge. It has five different conditions that are tested to ensure it is fully capable of tackling any terrain or weather.
- Traction: Ensures traction is delivered to the tire(s) that need it most.
- Water fording: Includes high air intakes and water sealing to tackle high waters.
- Maneuverability: Equipped to easily steer around obstacles.
- Articulation: Helps you climb over high obstacles while staying in control.
- Ground clearance: Easily drive over obstacles without damaging the underside of your vehicle.
You can have confidence driving in any season with the available all-weather 4×4 capability in the Jeep Cherokee. There are multiple available 4×4 systems that intuitively customize your performance and add traction when it’s needed most.
- Jeep Active Drive 4×4 System
- Jeep Active Drive II 4×4 System
- Jeep Active Drive Lock 4×4 System
The Outdoors, Indoors
You get all the beauty of your adventures inside your cabin with the available CommandView® dual-pane panoramic sunroof. The expansive sunroof gives you all the sunshine and fresh air you’d like.
When the outside isn’t so ideal, the all-weather features help keep you comfortable. It has a heated steering wheel, heated and ventilated front seats, and dual-zone automatic temperature control. Even the coldest (and warmest) days will be ideal in the 2021 Jeep Cherokee.
Want to learn more? Take a test drive in the 2021 Jeep Cherokee at our Jeep dealership near Kingston, MA. You’ll see just how great it is in one short drive!